Soundtrack of the Day: Whatever It Takes by Larry Goldings (his first Warner Release!!)
I have learned a few things today. 1- magazines are very in tune with the needs of the public. 2- no matter how clever you think someone is, when ta-tas are involved, they can be reduced down to their most simplistic nature. Note the comments at the end of this Instant Message conversation that I exchanged today with my friend The Other Liz. (Note to The Other Liz and Feldman- I edited this conversation so that it wasn't 90 hours long.)
The Other Liz: yo its the other liz
Me: YO YO YO YO
The Other Liz: what up
Me: Not much. You?
The Other Liz: same i watched the view with feldman then we r going tie shopping
Me: Good.
The Other Liz: so fyi playboy comes in braile
Me: NO
Me: NO IT DOES NOT
The Other Liz: yep
Me: What? Do they like ... label the parts?
Me: "Boob" "Butt" "G-String"
Me: Jesus.
Me: I guess these are the only people in the world who can say "It's for the articles"
The Other Liz: i dunno cause its kinda a visual magazine
Me: Ummm yes...
The Other Liz: like if u are blind from birth like " boob" doesnt mean as much
Me: True
Me: but, if you went blind because you jacked off too much ... then they've got something.
The Other Liz: feldman wants u to know he likes boobs
There you have it folks.
6.29.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like other things too. Jeez, thanks for type casting me. For example, I like ummm, uhhh......um....red vines?
Post a Comment