skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
4.12.2007
R.I.P. Kurt Vonnegut
This is such sad news. The man is a genius. Brilliant, eloquent, funny. He will be missed.
If you've never read his collection of short stories,
Welcome to the Monkey House
, I truly
recommend
it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cole Ah Um
GIVE A DOG A HOME
Blog Archive
►
2009
(17)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(7)
►
2008
(39)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(2)
▼
2007
(14)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
▼
April
(1)
R.I.P. Kurt Vonnegut
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2006
(23)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(6)
No comments:
Post a Comment