The only thing more exciting than getting your new issue of Gourmet magazine in the mail is opening it up to the page about 30-minute pork loin recipes and finding your W-2 inside!
That's right, kids! It's tax time! Now, back in ought-seven, Turbo Tax held a contest on YouTube: Make a rap about their product! If the YouTube-crazed public liked you, you could win prizes! I can't remember what the prizes were, because I think they were tax software and maybe like... a stuffed monkey or something. Anyway, it wasn't important.
David Malloy and I decided to enter the contest, so we wrote a rap starring MY PARENTS- who are incredibly good sports for participating.
So, in honor of W-2s arriving everywhere, I present to you, The TurboTax Rap:
And remember: Always check your food magazines for important legal paperwork.
1.23.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OMG....your parents are the CUTEST!!!! Have they always been so accomodating to your whims?
"Good riddance, YO!!"
ahahahahaha...oh man.
That is hilariously awesome.
THAT was singular...
Post a Comment